Ageing is inevitable but ageing gracefully is possible with a number of anti aging methods like RF microneedling. Besides, it’s one of the safest and thoroughly effective treatments to deal with premature skin aging due to many factors. So, whether you’ve started developing wrinkles at a comparatively young age – in your mid twenties – or you’re witnessing their appearance alongside fine lines in mid thirties and forties – where it’s natural that your skin will grow older – you can seek the help of highly experienced dermatologists at clinics like Clinique.
Clinique Anti Aging RF microneedling procedure is carried out in a controlled manner where doctors use topical creams to reduce discomfort and pain since this is a semi-invasive procedure. Some of the things that you should know about RF microneedling before undergoing the treatment are listed below.
- You can undergo this procedure irrespective of your complexion. Since this particular treatment is color blind, it’s as effective for black complexion as it is for white complexion.
- Your skin will be penetrated with sterilized microneedles and the high radio frequencies will produce a heating sensation.
- You’ll see the results after the first 3-4 sittings.
- This is a skin tightening and spot correction treatment. It will make your skin radiant, younger, and blemish free. However, it is not a skin whitening procedure. So, set your expectations right.
- The results are long lasting. However, you’ll have to have a follow up sitting every 12-18 months.
- The treatment usually requires 4-5 sittings (every sitting is about 45 minutes long). However, if yours is a highly scarred skin, you might require more sittings.
That said, you might be wondering why Clinique? Why not any other clinic? Well, that requires a good bit of explaining. A few factors that’ll help you in understanding why only a few derma clinics are trustworthy are listed below.
- The doctors and the staff at this clinic are highly experienced. And, with experience comes accuracy.
- They take special precautions to ensure that they use sterilized needles only and that everything is thoroughly hygienic.
- They do not overcharge you unnecessarily. They offer their services at the best possible rates.
That said, RF microneedling is also an effective treatment for conditions like rosacea and hyperhidrosis.
If you’re considering getting the treatment done, you can also visit the Clinique Anti Aging website to clear any further doubts that you might have.