Import and export are some of the largest industries in the service sector. Getting custom clearance can be tricky for shipments, especially in the U.S. Clearit USA is an online U.S. custom broker company that ensures the fastest customs clearance in the U.S.
How do a custom clearance works
- The first step is to create a free account with Clearit and complete the Clearit online Power of Attorney.
- In the next step, you have to provide basic details regarding your shipment. Documents like Importer security filing, Commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, and permit/ PGAs need to be uploaded here. If all the documents are not there with you at a particular point, you can upload them anytime during the clearance process via Clearit virtual work-space.
- Your Clearit agent will create the necessary customs declaration and submit it directly to U.S. Customs via Electronic Data Interchange.
- Clearit proves Cash on Delivery service. Upon submission to U.S. customs, a credit card payment is required, including duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, freight and warehouse payments, and disbursement fees.
- Once the U.S. customs clear your shipment clearance, the copies of your 7501(Customs Accounting Document) are sent to you. The goods are released and ready for their final destination.
Why should you choose Clearit USA?
- Communication is a priority: At Clearit USA, communication is considered to be the topmost priority. Multichannel communication is available, keeping you and your supply chain up-to-date about your clearance process.
- Quick and compliant: Clearit USA can act quickly and efficiently under any circumstances while maintaining compliance. The proprietary software and “swarm” approach guarantee the quickest turnaround time in the industry.
- Updated technology: In the modern world, speed is essential for a business. Clearit can activate your account within minutes, ensure document upload with visual confirmation and live chat sessions throughout your shipment clearance process.
- Transactional and transparent: Clearit has a fully functional transactional customs brokerage website. The company follows a transparent pricing policy. A menu of pricing is available that optimizes cost for all user types and avoids the hidden charges that are most common in the industry.
The company provides a variety of services ranging from fulfillment by Amazon, customs consulting, e-commerce, cargo insurance, white label customs brokerage services, and ISF filing. The Non-Resident Importer program of Clearit enables international exporters a competitive advantage in the U.S. marketplace. Trained agents work directly with you and can clear all U.S. Port Of Entry.