OSCB or Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank has announced a notification for recruiting a Banking Assistant and Assistant Manager. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for the OCSB Jobs vacancies. Currently, there are 754 available positions. You can visit odishascb.com to fill up your applications for the engagement of Banking Assistant Grade 2, Assistant Manager, and System Manager Grade 2 Posts online only. Interested candidates must check out the OSCB Assistant Manager Grade 2 official Notification for all details and eligibility criteria before filling out the applications.
The starting and ending date for online registration of applications was 29th December 2021 to 17th January 2022. Those wanting to apply for the position can go through the selection process, application steps, educational qualification, vacancies, age limit, and the pay scale from the following sections. BYJU’s Exam Prep has provided complete info regarding OSCB Banking Assistant & Asst Manager recruitment 2022 notification in the following sections.
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
For applying to the OSCB Recruitment 2022 Assistant Manager Grade II System Managers, candidates must have possessed the below qualifications per the post-wise. For more details, the applicant can also refer to the official notification.
For the Assistant Manager post: Aspirants must complete any Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
For the Banking Assistant Post: Aspirants can complete any Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
For the System Manager Post: Aspirants can complete their B.Tech (CS/ IT) MCA Degree from any recognized University
Age Limit For OSCB
The minimum age limit of the contender should be 21 Years, and the maximum age limit is 32 Years. The applicant can also check the OSCB Recruitment 2022 notification for the age relaxation details.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
As given in the OSCB Banking Assistant Notification 2022, the selected candidates will get the OSCB salary like below:
- Assistant Grade-II: Rs.5200 – Rs.20,200/-
- Assistant Manager Grade-II: Rs.9300 – Rs.34,800/-
- System Manager: Rs.9300 – Rs.34,800/-
How To Apply Online?
BYJU’s Exam Prep has prepared the steps to fill out the online application to help candidates.
- First, visit the Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank official website, i.e., www.odishascb.com
- After that, at the Notification section, you can find the advertisement for Banking Assistant, Asst Manager, and System Manager pots
- Then, download Odisha SCB Banking Asst Grade-II Notification
- The candidate should read the instructions and general conditions carefully
- You should ensure the eligibility criteria to apply for OSCB System Manager Jobs
- Now, open the application form and enter the required details in the form
- After that, upload a scanned your recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression
- Then, you have to pay the application fee and submit the applications online. However, you can use net banking or UPI as well to pay the fee.
- Now, you should take a hard copy of the application preview page and keep it safe for future reference.
People are allowed to pay the examination fee online using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- UR/ SEBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
OSCB Exam Pattern
The OSCB or Odisha State Cooperative Bank will select the candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager and Banking assistant through the following selection process which will comprise:
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Viva-Voce Test (only for Asst. Manger posts)
OSCB Pay Scale
The contenders appointed as OSCB banking assistant and OSCB Assistant Manager posts are to be paid as follows:
- OSCB Banking Assistant – Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- OSCB Assistant Manager – Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Eligible workers get several perks for being part of OSCB’s. They include health benefits such as dental, vision, medical insurance, and many more. Apart from that, they are eligible for 401(k) retirement packages and paid vacation and holiday time. In addition, depending on the position, candidates are eligible for the voucher and discount coupons.