[ Information for contributors - updated conditions]
We will now share inspiring analogue photographs, news, techniques, exhibition information and photography adventures only using our social media pages like: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, where we/you can join a wide community of photography lovers. So if you want your photos to be featured on our pages, please check our new submission guidelines below. Basically, starting March, we will be publishing submitted images on monthly basis. Each month we will present a different photographer.
- send us an email with the following subject line: theFIX - Portfolio
- send it to our contact e-mail: theanaloguemagazine @ gmail.com.
- include a maximum of 5 low resolution pictures
- add a short introduction about yourself
- describe your photographs (optional)
* We reserve the right to respond only to selected photographers.
** Please send photos/.docs /PDF files only - Unfortunately, emails with ZIP files cannot be accepted.
*** You must have full copyrights to submitted images.
Please note that you keep all copyright to your photographs. We cannot (and we wont) really keep all submitted images due to the limited space we have.
Reporting Copyright Infringements. In an unlikely event of a copyright infringement please report it immediately to email@example.com.